Far more than just a card, Diners Club is a living expression of its name. As a ‘club’ Diners Club unites people from all walks of life, from all around the world, who share one major attribute: they love the journey of arriving. “What we belong to shapes our identity and keeps us from being isolated. To belong is to be within: a part, not apart.” Diners Club enriches the personal and business experiences of members through access to superior services and exclusive privileges that are relevant and meaningful, both on a local and a global scale. For more information, visit www.dinersclub.co.za
Start every journey with Priority Pass
Priority Pass has three different membership plans to suit all types of traveler – Standard, Standard Plus and Prestige. Regardless if you travel infrequently or are a seasoned, regular traveler, Priority Pass can ensure that your journey always begins stress-free in one of 850+ airport lounges worldwide.
For more information, visit www.prioritypass.com
VIP Lounge at KMI Airport
Whatever the reason for your flight, our Executive Lounges are the ideal way to relax before you jet off.
Our VIP Lounge at the Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport is uniquely designed to enhance our passenger travel experience. The prospect of tedious check-in times at airports, together with the ever-present risk of flight delays, means a trip often starts with a long wait at the airport.
Our prestigious VIP Lounge exclusively designed by Lynn Edmondson offers a quiet and comfortable place to escape from the crowds of the busy departure hall. Whether your clients are traveling for business or pleasure, our luxury lounge program will have everything they need to relax in tranquil surroundings.
As a valued member of our VIP Lounge, the following benefits and privileges are offered at a glance.
- Refresh & revitalize in an oasis of calm before departing on your journey.
- Savor our selection of complimentary snacks and select beverages.
- Our VIP concierge service can gladly assist with any inter-terminal airside transfer requirements.
- Freshen up in our Executive Lounge shower facility.
- Stay connected with complimentary Wi-Fi.
- As a valued participant you can arrange for a personal, dedicated Meet and Greet agent to escort your clients through the airport, via our Priority Service.
- View the latest local and international news on our in-lounge entertainment facility with flight information monitor.
- Complimentary newspapers and magazines.
- The VIP lounge offers an extension which accommodates smokers.
- Universal accessibility for passengers with disabilities.
- Conference facility and private meeting rooms are available at a fee & reservations are essential.
- The lounge is open from 07h00 until 19h00 daily, and will be reserved exclusively for members.
- Should you prefer a selection of premium beers wines and spirits, this is available to order from the Fever Tree Bar and will be served directly to your table in the lounge (additional charge payable)
- Hot meals are available to order from a variety of restaurants within terminal and will be served directly to your table in the lounge (additional charge payable).
Unparalleled service in a setting of absolute elegance, prepare you for the next stage of your journey in style with all comforts close at hand.
Charter Lounge at KMI Airport
Our Charter Lounge at the Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport is uniquely designed to enhance our passenger travel experience during transfers. This comfortable Lounge exclusively designed by Lynn Edmondson offers a quiet and comfortable place to escape from the crowds of the busy departure hall. Whether your clients are traveling for business or pleasure, this Lounge will have everything they need to relax in tranquil surroundings.
Transit Lounge at KMI Airport
Our transit Lounge is uniquely designed to enhance our passenger travel experience and is conveniently located in our domestic arrivals hall. This comfortable Lounge exclusively designed by Lynn Edmondson offers a quiet and comfortable place to relax. Whether you are traveling for business or pleasure, this Lounge will have everything they need to relax in tranquil surroundings.
Our standard Lounge Fees are charged at R200.00 per adult & R95.00 per child
(Under 12, excluding infants)
*Prices are subject to change
For more information on our VIP Lounge membership options please contact customer services.
Airport Information Desk
Tel: +27 (0) 13 753 7500
Fax: +27 (0) 13 753 7555
You can enjoy the lounges for up to 2 hours. If your flight is delayed, KMI Airport will always do all we can to help. Our Executive Lounge welcomes all travelers and as long as you agree to the terms and conditions of entry. It is also open to you no matter which airline you are travelling with.
Please note that online bookings cannot be made on the day of travel, however, you can pay the daily lounge rate on the day of travel if you have not pre-booked (subject to availability). Please enquire with our team at the VIP Lounge for further information, we are more than happy to assist.
If you are travelling in a group (8 or more passengers), please contact our customer services desk regarding your requirements at least 7 days in advance of your date of travel.
Alternatively, if you are travelling as a group but don’t require access to the VIP Lounge, you can reserve areas in the airport restaurants and bars. Just email us with your query along with your phone number at least 72 hours prior to your arrival so we can contact you and let us look after your needs. All information is located on our home page for your convenience.
Shower facilities are available at KMI Airport and are located on the first floor of our terminal building. This facility is available exclusively for passengers making use of our VIP Lounge. For more information on VIP Lounge fees & services please contact our information desk.
Both lounges have flight information screens and due to the number of flights departing at any one time, flight announcements aren’t made by lounge staff – we’d ask you to keep an eye on when your flight is boarding.